House Plants





I recently Partnered with Commercial Palm trees to review their company. They sent me over some plants to put around the house to see what I thought, and I have to say, I love them! Ive never been a fan of fake plants because I always felt like I could tell they're fake. But Y'all, I have had a few people compliment on how real they look. I have officially become a fan of fake plants. They really add so much to the house!

Being in the military I really have to think about every plant I buy. The military actually won't move live plants. So a part of me knows I might have to leave a lot of them behind. But it's really awesome knowing I get to keep all my faux plants! So I try to buy more faux because we know eventually we will be moving.



This fiddle leaf tree is my favorite! Those things are so expensive, real. I have been wanting to buy one but I'm not ready to invest $200 on something that could die or I might have to leave. This is the perfect alternative and it adds so much to the house.

Commercial palm trees has so many options to choose from, it was so hard for me to make a decision! They are offering 10% off to my readers with the code BLOGGER 10

Take advantage of the code and tree yo self! ha. Get it?

What are your thoughts on in door plants? My husband says I have an obsession. I just wished we lived somewhere with a little more sun.

Leave a Comment

" "