Fathers Day Star Wars Shirts





I made these fathers day shirts using my silhouette Cameo and I can't believe how great they came out. I was seriously nervous about using my machine to cut vinyl because I hadn't only used it in the past for card stock. But after looking at some tutorials online and with some help from friends, I managed to make three perfect shirts for all the boys. Can you believe that I didn't have to pay a dime for the images either? One of the cool things that silhouette allows you to do is pull any image from anywhere and turn it into a project. My mind is seriously blown and I can't wait for another project, T-shirts for everyone! 



Here are some of the images I pulled from the internet to make the shirts. Just so you can have an idea about how awesome this thing is! I plan on giving a tutorial in the future about how you convert them into t shirts. All you need is a t-shirt, vinyl, and your computer. The design studio literally allows you to create anything you can think of, its amazing. My husband loved the shirts and they all looked so cute wearing them. 

What were some of your fathers Day ideas? 











Leave a Comment

" "