It's a.....




BOY!!! We found out we are having a boy a couple a weeks ago. While at first I started to feel a bit of a panic, I am not super excited. I was happy either way, just realize how much our chances of having a girl are slimming, but thats okay! Whatever God has planned is good. We decided to take some quick pictures just for fun. I wish I would have done that more while I was pregnant with Ben, so I'm trying to do it more this time around.

Here are a few of the ones we took.
Grinding up light blue chalk dust was not the best idea, but it was on the fly, so....
and Jed just loved it! He had the best time.
RJ on the other hand. haha Can you tell he just loves pictures. 
we could not be more excited! mom of boys!!! 

I took some of just me and baby. I feel really self conscious while pregnant, but I think I will appreciate these more in the future. Learning to get over some of those insecurities and just realizing that theres a season for everything! More to share on that later, but we are just so grateful to have a healthy baby right now, and thats what we continue to pray for. God has been gracious to us.

We are half way there! Thinking of boy names is so hard, so if you have any, let us know :) 

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Look absolutely beautiful! When baby is old enough you can show him these pictures! they will be very special to him! Love you guys!! oh and don't worry! i'm naming your child, so you don't have to stress over it! i got chu! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure we settled on Urthurthur.

" "